Operations Strategic Review (OSR) by IQI Frontiers is a scientific, systematic and documented way to identify and quantify hidden costs in operations.
The outcome of the OSR is a report that lists out the types of disruptions and how much they are costing the organisation in terms of time and money. The OSR Report can be used by top level management such as Directors, CEOs, Vice Presidents and General Managers to develop short term and long term strategies because the report is presented scientifically with measurable data and easy to understand.
IQI Frontiers can conduct the OSR and assist organizations in reducing or eliminating these hidden costs. We can also provide training for your organization in implementing OSR.
Who is it for?
This review is for organisations that have experienced one or more of the following circumstances:
● Not sure how or where to start a process improvement initiative
● Implemented improvement processes, however achieved limited or no desirable results
● Attempted to identify and prioritise improvement efforts without much success
● Process improvement initiative lacking in a systematic approach
● Unable to identify what improvement tools to use
● Difficulties in quantifying issues in terms of time and money
● Existing improvement initiative is not systematic and not scientific
● Not able to quantify potential savings from an improvement project
Why use Operations Strategic Review (OSR) for process improvement?
Operations Strategic Review by IQI Frontiers is a scientific, systematic and documented way to identify and quantify hidden costs in operations.
The output of this OSR is a report that:
1. Quantifies the current process issues in terms of time and money
2. Shows actual time taken by a process
3. Identify processes that generate hidden costs
4. Quantify hidden costs
5. List out potential solutions
6. List our potential savings
7. Provide business case for implementation
The OSR report can be used by Top Level Management such as Directors, CEOs, Vice
Presidents and General Managers to develop short term and long term strategies because the
report is presented scientifically with measurable data and easy to understand.
Our OSR consultants will spend time on site performing study on your operations. We will review the process from end-to-end depending on the scope of work.
We will look at your operations in a wholistic way from customer’s demand, product offerings, inventory control, product flow, information flow, quality performance, operation efficiency and effectiveness (OEE) and Delivery-In-Full-On-Time (DIFOT) performances.
The aim of this study is to provide a targeted and accurate scientific report to show where the operation is incurring costs that were not being detected. We will also work with the organisation to develop potential solutions.
Why use IQI Frontiers’ services?
OSR was developed by IQI Frontiers. The OSR methodology is a result of many years of industrial experience in process improvement by the developers of IQI Frontiers.
We have gone through the laborious journey of learning what works and what does not. We know how people react to change. We understand how to deal with the psychology and physiology aspect of change.
We have used the OSR and other tools to assist companies involved in manufacturing, services, construction, testing and printing to achieve streamlined processes with tangible results. Please refer to the attached Success Stories brochures for further details.
We are confident that the OSR will assist your organisations in reducing hidden costs.