Benefits of online GMP course
Are you finding it challenging to gather and train your employees? Do you have time issue with developing training materials for your employees? Are you new to the cosmetic industry and want to know more about GMP?
This training is for you because it covers all the key requirements of GMP. Participants can do this course anywhere and anytime that is suitable to them. Participant can revisit this course anytime they want to.
ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a quality management system used by cosmetics manufacturing worldwide. Personnel working in the cosmetic manufacturing are required to be trained on GMP on a yearly basis.
This online GMP training course covers the key areas of cosmetics GMP. These key areas are procedures and documentation including data integrity, personal hygiene and cleaning and sanitisation.
Upon completion of the course and all the assessments, participants will be able to download a certificate of completion.
This course is expected to take between 30 to 45 minutes.
Lesson1 – Overview
- Define GMP.
- Examples of GMP.
- Know why is GMP important?
- Identify what type of industries use GMP?
- Know the various types of GMPs.
- Learn the twenty elements of ISO 22716
Lesson 2 – Documentation and Procedure
- Understand the importance of documentation.
- Familiarize with the different types of documentation.
- Know the key features of forms and procedures.
- Good Documentation Practises (GDP)
Lesson 3 – Personnel Hygiene
- Know what are the roles and responsibilities.
- Understand the classification of work areas – White, Grey and Black
- Know what to do when transferring materials between work areas.
Lesson 4 – Cleaning and Sanitisation
- Know why Cleanliness is important in GMP.
- What is Clean As You Go.
- Familiarise with Cleaning and Sanitisation procedures.
Who should attend?
- New employee joining a cosmetic company.
- Existing employees of cosmetic company.
- Quality Assurance personnel.
- Quality Control personnel.
- Production personnel.
- Anyone who want to know more about ISO 22716 cosmetics GMP.
This course was developed by Senior Consultants at the Australia Quality Group who have either worked or consulted in various cosmetics companies in Australia.