Benefits of online GMP course
Are you finding it challenging to gather and train your employees?
Do you have a time issue with developing training materials for your employees?
Are you new to the cosmetic industry and want to know more about GMP?
This training is for you because it covers all the key requirements of GMP. Participants can do this course anywhere and anytime that is suitable to them. Participants can revisit this course anytime they want to.
ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a quality management system for cosmetics manufacturers worldwide. Personnel working in cosmetic manufacturing are required to be trained on GMP yearly. This online GMP training course covers the key areas of cosmetics GMP such as data integrity, personal hygiene and cleaning and sanitisation.
Upon completion of the course and all the assessments, participants can download a certificate of completion.
This course will take 45 minutes.
Lesson1 – Overview
- Define GMP.
- Examples of GMP.
- Know why is GMP important?
- Identify the types of industries that use GMP?
- Know the various types of GMPs.
- Learn the twenty elements of ISO 22716
Lesson 2 – Documentation and Procedure
- Understand the importance of documentation.
- Familiarize with the different types of documentation.
- Know the key features of forms and procedures.
- Good Documentation Practises (GDP)
Lesson 3 – Personnel Hygiene
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Classification of work areas – White, Grey and Black
Lesson 4 – Cleaning and Sanitisation
- Know why Cleanliness is important in GMP.
- Clean As You Go.
Who should attend?
- New employee joining a cosmetic company.
- Existing employees of a cosmetic company.
- Quality Assurance personnel.
- Quality Control personnel.
- Production personnel.
- Anyone who wants to know more about ISO 22716 cosmetics GMP.
Senior Consultants from the Australia Quality Group have either worked or consulted in various cosmetics companies in Australia.