Benefits of online GMP course
Are you finding it challenging to gather and train your employees? Do you have time issue with developing training materials for your employees? Are you new to the pharmaceutical industry and want to know more about Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?
This training is for you because it covers all the key requirements of GMP. Participants can do this course anywhere and anytime that is suitable to them. Participant can revisit this course anytime they want to.
This online GMP training course covers the key areas of GMP used in pharmaceutical. These key areas are procedures and documentation including good documentation practices, personal hygiene and cleaning and sanitisation. This training is suitable only for pharmaceutical producing non-sterile product in Australia.
At the end of the training, participants will be able download a certificate of completion.
Lesson1 – Overview
- Global overview of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Why is GMP important.
- Quick review of PE 009-14 contents.
Lesson 2 – Documentation and Procedure
- Understand the importance of documentation.
- Familiarize with the different types of documentation.
- Know the key features of forms and procedures.
- Good Documentation Practises (GDP)
Lesson 3 – Personnel Hygiene
- Know what are the roles and responsibilities.
- Understand the classification of work areas – White, Grey and Black
- Know what to do when transferring materials between work areas.
Lesson 4 – Cleaning and Sanitisation
- Know why Cleanliness is important in GMP.
- What is Clean As You Go.
- Familiarise with Cleaning and Sanitisation procedures.
Who should attend?
- New employee joining a pharmaceutical company.
- Existing employees of pharmaceutical company as part of the yearly GMP refresher training.
- Quality Assurance personnel.
- Quality Control personnel.
- Production personnel.
- Anyone who want to know more about pharmaceutical GMP.
This course was developed by Senior Consultants at the Australia Quality Group who have either worked or consulted in various cosmetics companies in Australia.